Enhancement Of Jordanian SMEs Inclusiveness Competitivity And Sustainable InnovationWe are here to enhance the post-harvest value chains of typical local products
Are you looking to improve your post-harvest value chains of typical local products such as Dates, Pomegranate, Almonds, Cactus, and Guava.
Partners & Donors
The Project is funded by MAECI – Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, Implemented by the International Organization “Ciheam Bari”, and the Counterpart Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply (MoITS).
Summary of Project Benefits
- Inclusive economic growth and sustainable innovation of Jordanian SMEs promoted
- Jordanian SMEs have improved their possibilities for marketing and accessing national and international markets of quality agri-food products.
- Improve the quality of production.
- Enhance the capacity to supply and export agri-food products and increase dialogue with the actors of the Italian private sector.
- Providing pilot services and assisting the Ministry of Industry, Trade, and supplies in the preparation and identification of proposals and new funding opportunities.
The program duration is two years and 6 months.
The aim of the project is to focus on the post-harvest value chains of typical local products: Dates, Pomegranate, Almond, Prickly pear, and Guava.
- Supporting Competitiveness and Sustainable Innovation for Jordanian Small and Medium-Sized Agricultural Companies.
Who can apply?
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs)