Enhance decent work and productivity at the farm levelWe are here to assist in advancing farms and increasing work productivity.
Are you a Jordanian looking to enhance work and productivity at your farm? If yes, ILO’s “Enhance decent work and productivity at the farm level” project will help you.
Partners & Donors
This project is implemented by ILO:
The only tripartite U.N. agency, since 1919 the ILO brings together governments, employers and workers of 187 member States, to set labour standards, develop policies and devise programmes promoting decent work for all women and men.
Summary of Project Benefits
- Support establishment of National Sector Skills Council in agriculture.
- Conduct nationally certified skills training for agriculture workers.
- Establish Employment Service Centres for the agriculture sector.
- Enhance the capacity of agricultural cooperatives through MYCOOP tools.
- Support Tripartite Working Group on agriculture to review and revise policies and legislative frameworks.
The program started in 2020 and runs until 2023.
This project aims at enhancing agricultural farm work, increase agricultural exports and help implement social protection systems and child labour decent work at farms.
- Agriculture exports increase.
- Agriculture workers covered by social protection systems.
- Decent work (child labour) enhanced at the farm level.
- Decent work and productivity enhanced at the farm level.
Time and Human Resources.
Who can apply?
- Agriculture workers and farmers.
- Agriculture cooperatives.
- Social partners.